Saturday, March 26, 2011

What's Up, Bugs?

What a great weekend!  We had visitors.  Abigail brought her parents to see us.  She knew Grandma needed some good laugh therapy.  We got out the Bugs Bunny jack-in-the-box.  She loved the music.  Friday I got her to giggle, which made Bonnie and I laugh.  Sadly, it was a one-time event.

But every time the music started she got the biggest grin on her face.  You will notice that Bugs has no ears.  Wonder why?

I was trying to remember which of our children received this gift.  Impossible.  But I did go down to check out the baby books and found that it was given to Justin for his first birthday by my Uncle Gerald.  After going through the abuse from five children, no wonder he is missing his ears!
She is not camera shy!  I pulled out it and she comes right towards me.  Love that smile!

Abigail is still a very petite little girl.  This photo makes me laugh because she looks a little bit pudgy!
She loves those feet and enjoys sucking on her cute little toes.  Thanks for coming to visit us, Abigail!  And for bringing your Mom and Dad with you.   The joys of Grandmotherhood!


1 comment:

  1. we had a lot of fun, and I'm super glad that she was happy and we were able to finish the wall hangings! will see you guys this weekend!

    ReplyDelete