Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sights of Spring on 200 East

Do I dare say it aloud?  After so many days of rain and snow, it is really feeling like spring.  At least for today.  Tomorrow may be a different story.  It took me a little longer today to deliver flyers on our street.  I love to take photos of flowers and there were many things that caught my eye.  Here are a few:



 This was a hard winter on my pansies.  It makes me happy to see their faces peek through the snow as it is melting.  It was a hard winter on them as they were under a lot of snow for long periods of time.  "Pansy" is not an apt description for these flowers.  They have to be tough and sturdy to survive winter conditions.  I love all varieties and colors.  Have a nice spring day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment