Friday, February 7, 2014

RootsTech

Here I was today downstairs, fireplace on, enjoying the comfort of the couch, and watching some of the RootsTech sessions.  One session that I was watched was on using social media to make more connections with your genealogy research.  The stories were very impressive.  They asked the audience how many had a blog.  I assume from the presenter's reaction that quite a few hands went up.  Mine could have gone up, but then I realized how long it has been since I have done a post.  Way too long.  I need to do better and I need to use it as a tool as was shown in the class today.  I don't have a Facebook account . . . yet nor do I tweet or pin.  But she showed some very interesting things with various media sources that leaves me rethinking about better ways to share what I am learning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment